Doctors Josh Tucker, Hunt Hapworth and Matt Barfield announce the association of Charles Edward Hall, M.D. now providing services to the patients of Comprehensive Pain & Rehabilitation.
Dr. Hall performs all procedures using conscious sedation and fluoroscopic X-ray guidance to assure safety and comfort for each patient and medication management utilizing risk stratification to maximize patient safety. Currently, all outpatient procedures are provided at 230 North Greeno Road, Fairhope, Alabama 36532 and the Ambulatory Surgery Center in Pascagoula, MS.
Dr. Hall's primary practice location is our Mobile, Alabama location.
Dr. Charles Edward Hall, M.D. is a graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Medicine.
Dr. Hall is excited about caring for the physical rehabilitation and pain needs of the community. As a board-certified physical medicine physician and rehabilitation specialist, Dr. Hall has advanced training in diagnosing and treating pain, restoring maximum function lost through injury, illness or disabling conditions. His focus is primarily interventional musculoskeletal medicine, electrodiagnostic medicine as well as acute and chronic pain management.
Interventional Procedures provided by Dr. Hall include:
- Epidural steroid injection (cervical and lumbar)
- Lumbar Facet Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation (cervical, lumbar)
- Occipital Nerve Block
- EMG/NCV Electromyography/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Joint Injections (knee, shoulder elbow, wrist, carpal tunner, finger, ankle/foot)
- Viscosupplementation for Osteoarthritis
- Botox (spasticity, chronic migraine headaches)
- Trigger Point Injections